We are now in our 3rd month of the Covid-19 worldwide pandemic. I am waiting, as are the rest of the tourism industry in Cornwall, to hear the latest government guidelines. We all hope that we can reopen on 4th July 2020 (the earliest date the government has set) although I understand there will be some restrictions.
I have always considered cleanliness to be the most important feature of Kernow Trek, I want to keep all my guest happy and as safe as possible. My commitment to my guests, is that in each apartment:-
- All hard surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected.
- Soft furnishings will be steam cleaned.
- All bed linen and towels will be washed at high temperatures (60 degrees and above), tumble dried, then steam ironed.
- Windows will be left open during changeovers to aid air flow.
- Disposable items will be used during cleaning cloths/wipes/mops/gloves, will also be used to avoid cross contamination between each apartment.
When the government releases their guidelines for self catering accommodation, I will of course keep you updated. Stay well and thank you for your support.